Usually coffee makers are kept in a wet environment where a lot of bacteria and mold grow. These things may suit to our body but sometimes they grow too much that causes diseases in our body. 5 Easy Ways of taking care a coffee maker will help you to know how can you clean your coffee maker.
5 Easy Ways of taking care a coffee maker:
Coffee maker is an important kitchen product. It is one of the most used item in the home. That’s why everyone need to clean the coffee maker. Here, i will describe 5 Easy Ways of taking care a coffee maker.
Vinegar plays a magical role to clean coffee maker. It removes the mineral from tap water. You can clean in normal way everyday if you have a classic coffee maker. Cleaning of machine by vinegar will depend on your water.
Carafe, basket, lid should be cleaned everyday by very hot water. In heavy water area coffee maker should be cleaned once in a month. On the other hand in light water area, coffee maker should be cleaned once in 2 or 3 months.
But your coffee maker should be used according to your usage. Let`s know the more ways of cleaning coffee maker.
- Fill the water chamber of coffee maker fully with same amount of water and white vinegar. Remove the water by using a paper filter and vacant the half of chamber. Then wait for mixing properly of water and vinegar mixture.
- Switch off the coffee maker for 30 minutes. By this time the mixture of water and vinegar will be prepared.
- Wash the machine by using a paper filter and a pot of clean water. Make the same task twice at the same time.
- Fill the carafe with hot water and rice. Mix the mixture. Then use a scrubber spoon for removing germs. Wash it and make it dry.
- Clean the external part of that machine with a dry cloth. But remember that the first and last step tasks should be done every day.